Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Lily Ashwell Clothing Line




Hello everyone!
As you may know I own a instagram account (@notsoperfectmess) where i post pictures regularly. I have a gallery of over 250 photos which i add to all the time and I have nearly 500 followers!!! I have also recently got a Pinterest Account: @notsoperfectx  but I am still learning about Pinterest (very slowly)
So lots of things have been going on and I have pictures to share (will do another post) but first I wanted to share about the other day when I woke up and I found something so exciting on my instagram feed...
Lily Ashwell liked one of my photos!

This is the photo... I posted it after being to Notting Hill to the RASCC Store (have some pics) and finding out that Lily's clothing range will be in the store... can't wait as my daughter loves this cardigan which is already on her Christmas list!  

Please check out my new instagram web profile:
www.instagram.com/notsoperfectmess

Thanks for reading....
Amanda 
xxx




3 comments:

  1. Happy for you the picture is very nice. I'm happy to be your second follower on Pinterest. I discovered Pinterest a few months ago before opening my blog about shabby chic French, and i'm surprised to have about 3350 followers, that's very funny.
    xoxo from PARIS
    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo is beautiful!!!!!!!!!
    xoxo...by Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda~

    I LOVE your beautiful blog sooooooooo much! Your shabby style is so right up my alley dear! How exciting for you that you went to Rachel's Nottingham Hill store. You and I both are very lucky girl's because I can go to her Soho store anytime I need my Rachel fix as well!!!! It's only a two hour drive my my doorstep. Also, you must be tickled pink that Lily Ashwell chose your picture, that's quite the honor!!! I really LOVE your blog and am going to follow you from now on. I also wanted to thank you for coming to visit my blog and to leave such lovely comments. My great friend Debbie suggested I come visit you and I'm so tickled pink over that I did!

    hugs~ Steph

    p.s~ I LOVE ALL your RA goodies! I also bought the mauve lace tablecloth too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read all the comments and i really appreciate them XOX