Friday, 25 January 2013

Happy Friday!

Hello Everyone!

Last Sunday, I woke up to this  beautiful view from my balcony window. Although I love the look of snow and how pretty it looks..it can be a pain! You always find something to get up to though...
Shabby Snowman!
Roses and Table Linen
I love this fabric

Some treasures
Always love having fresh flowers in the house

I always love Fridays, not only because it's the weekend but also that I get some fresh flowers for the weekend
I decided to place them on my mantlepiece in my hall, giving a yummy scent as you walk in
Inspiration
My favourite flowers...so pretty
hmmm... I wonder what the theme of the moodboard is...flowers maybe? 
Hope everyone is well! Have a lovely weekend!

Thanks for reading!
Please leave a comment...
Amanda 
xxx



9 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda!!!
    I love your board and all picture on!!!!Flowers soooooo beautiful-love too!!!
    You are neverending inspiration!!!And shabby snowman not a mistake :-)
    Happy friend to you my friend!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amanda,
    Happy to see a new post as you are an inspiration! I am on instagram now and am so happy to follow along there as well! Thank you! Take care :)

    Warmly,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! WOW I Love your new blog page! and the pics are so great you got me cleaning and gave me a lot of great ideas your the best! Hugs!!!! Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty pictures Amanda and your amazing roses! Friday is my rose day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww your flowers are just lovely!!!!!! Love your inspiration boards... Have a great weekend!! Tausha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, your flowers and photos are beautiful, I like them too! Have a great weekend :)
    Romana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Amanda,
    All looks so beautiful. so romantic..... I love flowers too, and can't imagine home without them:)
    Have a nice, peaceful Sunday,
    Hugs fro Warsaw,
    Alicja
    alicja-arteego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweet Amanda! The view off your balcony looks like the snowy view out my French doors. Lots of that white stuff! lol! I adore all of your roses on your mantel piece. What a beautiful thing to walk in the door and see. :) Hope you're having a fabulous weekend, girlie!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your flowers are so gorgeous--and I love your shabby snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read all the comments and i really appreciate them XOX