Friday, 8 February 2013

Happy Friday!

Is it me or has this week gone so quickly?  I have been taking pictures throughout the week...
Monday evening

Millinery  floral veil

Join me for a tea anyone?
Simple Sectional Pleasures
Tea Time

I love this lace lampshade...has always looked so lovely in my sitting room.
Bless our home
My entrance hall table

On eBay, I found a lovely new treasure...can you spot what it is?

If you haven't spotted it yet... it's the rug!!! Beautiful vintage Aubusson. So happy I found it!

Thanks for reading!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!



  1. Lovely! I've got a tray just like that florentine one, love it! Have a nice weekend!

  2. Everything in your house is so pretty--love your new rug!

  3. the rug is soooooo gorgeous, as is your home.

  4. Hello Amanda,you have such a pretty taste in your home. Love the softness.x

  5. Hi dear Amanda-love your new treasures-it's perfect from shabby chic!!!And love your photos-all ♥♥♥
    Have a nie day!!! Vicky

  6. Your home is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos. I'm a big fan of Rachael Ashwell myself, and I also have the pink petticoat pillow. Love it. I was wondering where you buy your gorgeous roses? I live in Texas & plan on visiting The Prarie soon. I have a B & B in Jefferson, Texas called The Rock Cottage. Thanks for your inspiration. Kathy.

    1. Hi Kathy!
      Thank you for your lovely comment! The Praire oh my... You have to visit! It was such a long journey from the UK but well worth beautiful! I am definitely going to go back at some point! Lucky you owning a B&B, I would love that. I buy all my roses from a local florist...every Friday and sometimes during the week.
      Thank you again!
      Amanda xx

  7. Amanda your new rug is great treasure! All your pictures are great!
    Have a nice day

  8. I love all of your pics! So pretty.

    Amy Jo

  9. Hi Amanda just stop by to say hi! and love your home!!! Hugs Val

  10. Dear Amanda, I must say you something! I love your shabby home!!! Everything is so perfect... My eyes are happy, that I can see something beautiful like is your home :) Have a nice day!

  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Thank you for reading! I read all the comments and i really appreciate them XOX